[Asterisk-Users] Which version of MySQL are you running?

Jerk Face jerkface2099 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:45:53 MST 2003

I am trying to compile the cdr_mysql module but I am getting errors.  I have
MySQL version 4.0.11a installed on my box (Mandrake 9.1).
As far as MySQL packages, I have installed:
MySQL-4.0
MySQL-client
MySQL-devel
MySQL-common
libmysql

I have the latest CVS source for Asterisk.
When I run make cdr_mysql, I get a bunch of "undefined reference to"
statements.

Does anybody know why this may be happening?

Also, does anybody know of any web-based email sites which have the
"In-Reply-To" feature?  It would really help out with the Asterisk mailing
list.

Thanks