[Asterisk-Users] Don't know how to calculate timelen

Dave Wilson dave at autosdirect2u.com
Thu Aug 14 07:33:17 MST 2003

Hi all,

I'm setting up my first * install and have it peering with another * machine
using IAX across the internet which provides our pstn gateway.

So far I have the IAX "friend" set up correctly but when I make a test call
from an external phone, I get:

WARNING[5126]: File chan_iax.c, Line 648 (get_timelen): Don't know how to
calculate timelen on 8 packets

I have set up a test default context as follows:

[default]

exten => pstnnumber,1,Answer
exten => pstnnumber,2,Playback,demo-thanks
exten => pstnnumber,3,Hangup

Which doesnt appear to be loading the Playback module

Any ideas?
Dave