[Asterisk-Users] Looking for pricing on complete setup...

Ashley Jones ashley at vergeworks.com
Wed Aug 13 13:21:09 MST 2003

Chris,

Your project sounds right up our alley!  Your price constraints are
quite tight, but we may be able to work something out.  I have a few
questions I need clarified before we can provide you with a quote. I'm
assuming we're getting you 4 phones instead of 8.

- Does the $2500-3000 price include the 4 phones?
- Does each person need their own fax machine (Personal Fax for each VM
box)?
- Would you be amicable to other phones than the SNOM-200 or Cisco 7940
(a way to reduce over all costs)?

Thanks,

Ashley Jones
ashley at vergeworks.com