[Asterisk-Users] Looking for pricing on complete setup...

Chris Hale chris at peaknetworks.com
Tue Aug 12 10:15:56 MST 2003

All -

If I supply the box and the OS, what's a price for someone to set it all
up for us and include 4 SNOM-200 or Cisco 7940 phones?  We'd like to
handle an 8x16 system (from what I've read, we can use the Zhone for this)

I'd like to see what kind of pricing I can get for this setup, as well
as support for the first 3 months...

Questions and pricing off-line, please.

We'd be looking for the following options:

1.  Voicemail
2.  8x16 capacity (maybe just 4x8 now if that's possible)
3.  Caller ID on phones
4.  3-way calling
5.  Local conferencing
6.  Remote message retrieval
7.  VM notification to e-mail (or even attaching VM to an e-mail).
8.  Personal Fax for each VM box
9.  What else am I missing?? :)

As you can probably tell, I'm pretty new to all this.  I'm trying to
avoid purchasing a small KSU for a new office we have, and wanted to see
what a completely outsourced system would cost.  I know we can get a KSU
with VM for about $2500-$3000, so if we're to go with *, it would need
to be under this $$.

Thanks for the replies...

Chris Hale
chris at peaknetworks.com