[Asterisk-Users] Extension and phone management best practices??

Devon Henderson devon at calltrex.com
Wed Aug 13 09:28:35 MST 2003

We're still in the planning stages of our Asterisk implementation, but we
have a requirement that the extension be mapped to a user, with the phone as
a variable (we have hot seats in our contact center, and we also have agents
that work both from remote locations and our contact center).

So, I am also very interested to see what everyone has to say about this.

- Devon