[Asterisk-Users] FXO mode

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Wed Aug 13 08:46:19 MST 2003

I've had a few problems with my system holding the line after a call has
been made, just now I rebooted and noticed the following in
/var/log/messages

Aug 13 17:23:15 Sheriff kernel: wcfxo: DAA mode is 'FCC'

in the file wcfxo.c the following structure is initialised as below
which would suggest that FCC is wrong for France or pretty  well all of
Europe.

static struct fxo_mode {
        char *name;
        int ohs;
        int act;
        int dct;
        int rz;
        int rt;
        int lim;
        int vol;
} fxo_modes[] =
{
        { "FCC", 0, 0, 2, 0, 0, 0, 0 },         /* US */
        { "CTR21", 0, 0, 3, 0, 0, 3, 0 },       /* Austria, Belgium,
Denmark, Finland, France, Germany,
                                                                                   Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands,
                                                                                   Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and UK */

Any thoughts as to if this is the root of the problem.

--
Dave Cotton
Directeur