[Asterisk-Users] New gastman clone + what else?

Stuart Hirst shirst at easynet.co.uk
Wed Aug 13 01:05:39 MST 2003

Why not make this a client that can be used by all of the people within
the office. This would allow them to control their extension from within
the app and dependant on passwords allow them to manage their own team
or group of extensions.

This could also act as a CTI interface to * if it was running on
everyone's PC.

I would be interested in assisting with this development if required.

Stuart