[Asterisk-Users] IP phone recommendation

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Wed Aug 13 00:00:32 MST 2003

IMHO for basic telephony I would say go for the Budgetone, At its price you can't go far wrong and it works..

I have heard some comment that it is too light and so feels cheap but I have had a Snom200 and a Budgetone side by side on the desk in front of me and they both felt the same to use.. In fact the only real thing I don't like about the Budgetone is that it is white..

If you are wanting stylish at a resonable price got for the Snom200 if you are wanting a phone that works with Asterisk and does what a phone should do at a very good price then go for the Budgetone.. You can get 2 Budgetone phone for the price of 1 Snom200..

I have just put a couple of Budgetone's into service for the first time this week and the reports I have got back from the users is that they prefer them to the Snom200.. I was even surprised at that..

Later..