[Asterisk-Users] Stable versions of Asterisk (Was: Re: Fair comparison (John Todd))

Nguyen Nam nguyennam at cardvn.net
Tue Aug 12 20:39:43 MST 2003

Hi,
It's really a problem for new Asterisk users. I am new to Asterisk and do
not know * history, which applications are stable, which are in
development, and who do what? It's really hard for new users to keep the
pace with CVS.

So can you recommend more stable Asterisk versions, which are suitable for
production environments?

My needs is simple:  standard switch (Call transfer, Parking...),
Voicemail,  Voice menu (Autoattendand).

If someone have running Asrerisk  on production system, please share the
yours version info.

best regards,
Nguyen