[Asterisk-Users] Running Asterisk behind NAT?

Terence Chan terence.chan at verizon.net
Tue Aug 12 23:02:56 MST 2003

Wasim:

Hi! Thanks a lot for your help. I guess the problem is the REGISTER command.
The <Contact> field is using the local IP address instead of the external
IP.  I am just wondering if it is possible to tell asterisk what is the
external IP so that it can be used for the registration.

Thanks again.

Terence