[Asterisk-Users] Conference + E100P + H323

Chee Foong cheefoong at inovas.com
Tue Aug 12 20:06:54 MST 2003

Hello,

I have a E100P card from digium and I try to implement a conference bridge in asterisk.

I wonder since I got the E100P card do I still need to load ztdummy for caller from h323 endpoints to work with Meetme?

I load the E100P driver but i did not load the ztdummy driver. My h323 caller does not hear any voice play by Meetme.
Looks like ztdummy is required as long as h323 is concern and not depend on whether there is a zaptel device.

Foong