[Asterisk-Users] How to Asterisk

Martin Pycko martinp at digium.com
Tue Aug 12 07:34:48 MST 2003

If you have a full duplex sound card then you should have such console
commands available:

dial
answer
hangup

If you have internet try to do:
dial 500

you should get connected with Digium PBX over IAX.
You can create your own mailbox extensions, leave a voicemail, check
voicemail and try to do your dialplan in extensions.conf using diffrent
applications.

regards
Martin