[Asterisk-Users] Does Wildcard x100p support BT Caller ID in UK?

Andy Powell andy at beagles-den.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 11 07:28:54 MST 2003

Hi Mark,

Short of taking my board out of my * box is there any way to check what revision of the TDM400P I have? It was purchased in May of this year. Is the pricing likely to be the same or similar to the add-on FXS ports? Does this also mean that as we'd be able to get away with not using the x100p we could add another TDM400P card taking the maximum up to 3, ie 12 ports?

Below is what is dumped from lspci -vv on my system, hopefully it would help identify the board I have....

many thanks

Andy

01:09.0 Network controller: Tiger Jet Network Inc. Model 300 128k
        Subsystem: Tiger Jet Network Inc. Model 300 128k
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B-

01:0b.0 Communication controller: Tiger Jet Network Inc. Model 300 128k
        Subsystem: Unknown device 8085:0003