[Asterisk-Users] Does Wildcard x100p support BT Caller ID in UK?

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Mon Aug 11 06:53:40 MST 2003

> I just hope that the price difference is small enough for Digium to
> consider this other chipset. From the lists it is obvious that there is
> a lot of interest for their hardware outside the US/Japan market. Same
> goes for the rumoured 4port fxo cards, of course.

The FXO modules we've designed for the TDM400P's are definitely designed
for worldwide operation and should be able to detect polarity reversal.
Also there will be an option for hardware echo cancelation.  The first rev
of the FXO module is in layout now so hopefully we'll have some prototypes
in the next few weeks.

Clearly, the TDM400P is aspiring to be the logical platform for FXS/FXO in
low density.  We've done some very substantial improvements on the TDM400P
to obtain extremely low noise on the "Rev E" boards, and to eliminate
other problems people were reporting (e.g. bus master aborts, etc).

Mark