[Asterisk-Users] Iconnecthere

Armand A. Verstappen armand at nl.envida.net
Sun Aug 10 14:28:30 MST 2003

Hi Andrew,

On Sun, 2003-08-10 at 19:39, Andrew Joakimsen wrote:
> [...]

Hmm... okay. We're going to need a little more context here. What kind
of device/software are you calling from? sip / h323 / zap / quicknet /
... ? What's the related config setup like (so sip.conf
h323.conf/oh323.conf zap.conf phone.conf ...), and what are your
extensions set up like (extensions.conf).

I appreciate you not top-posting anymore, but now I must make it some
harder: when replying do not include the '-- ' and anything under that
in your reply, and most certainly don't put your reply below that. the
'-- ' on a single line is the 'signature separator', and many
mailclients automatically strip anything that is below there when
replying. So in your case, I had to manually copy your answer back in.

wkr,

--
Envida                     http://www.envida.net/
Armand A. Verstappen       Graadt van Roggenweg 328