[Asterisk-Users] Iconnecthere

Andrew Joakimsen andrew at envisionstudio.net
Sun Aug 10 10:39:20 MST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Armand A.
Verstappen
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 4:57 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Iconnecthere

http://www.loligo.com/asterisk/example-configs.2003-04-24/extensions.con

> there's a section in there dealing with Iconnect

> That helps a lot. But now I get this message when I try to dial any
> number
>
> NOTICE[5126]: File pbx.c, Line 1089 (pbx_extension_helper): Cannot
find
> extension context 'default'

You get this notice doing what? dialing in, dialing out? At any rate, it
looks like you've halfway implemented the examples, sip.conf having
context=default, but no context [default] in extensions.conf.

Could you btw, please not top-post. It makes my reading very hard when
the reactions end up before the questions.

wkr,

Armand.