[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Newbie ...

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Sun Aug 10 06:47:17 MST 2003

At 15:13 10-8-2003 +0200, you wrote:
>If i want to call the sjphone from the ata or call the ata from de sjphone
>everything is ok.
>My problem is ,that i can't call the voicemail or any other phone number
>..as 600 for exemple from the ata or the jphone.
>I don't know why but i looked after a long time..
>
>[from-sip]
>exten => 1943,1,Dial(SIP/1943,5)
>exten => 1943,2,Voicemail(u1943)
>exten => 1943,102,Voicemail(b1943)
>exten => 1943,103,Hangup
>
>exten => 1945,1,Dial(SIP/1945,6)
>exten => 1945,2,Voicemail(u1945)
>exten => 1945,102,Voicemail(b1945)
>exten => 1945,103,Hangup
>
>exten => 2999,1,VoicemailMain(${CALLERIDNUM})

Call me silly, but this does mean your Voicemailbox is at extension 2999,
not 600. Or did I misunderstand you ?

BTW, any other phonenumber not being callable would make sense, since you
simply don't have anything else in the [from-sip] context. You could
include the IAXtel gateway or add a device to connect to your phone line...

Florian