[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Newbie ...

Fabia fabia at free.fr
Sun Aug 10 06:13:47 MST 2003

Hi ;)

I'm a french newbie and i installed asterisk 1 day ago.
I've got an ATA186 and a computer with Sjphone installed.

If i want to call the sjphone from the ata or call the ata from de sjphone
everything is ok.
My problem is ,that i can't call the voicemail or any other phone number
..as 600 for exemple from the ata or the jphone.
I don't know why but i looked after a long time..

here a copy of my extension.conf , sip.conf and voicemail.conf.

Thanks for your help.
Julien.

Extension.conf

[general]

static=yes
writeprotect=yes

[bogon-calls]
exten => _.,1,Congestion
[from-sip]
exten => 1943,1,Dial(SIP/1943,5)
exten => 1943,2,Voicemail(u1943)
exten => 1943,102,Voicemail(b1943)
exten => 1943,103,Hangup

exten => 1945,1,Dial(SIP/1945,6)
exten => 1945,2,Voicemail(u1945)
exten => 1945,102,Voicemail(b1945)
exten => 1945,103,Hangup

exten => 2999,1,VoicemailMain(${CALLERIDNUM})

-----------------------------
sip.conf

[general]

port = 5060