[Asterisk-Users] Inbound SIP DTMF detection

Paul Cheng asterisk at klarium.com
Sat Aug 9 12:55:22 MST 2003

Hi,

We have our * box configured to receive inbound SIP calls from FWD and
enter into an autoattendant where someone can enter an extension
directly.

However, the inbound DTMF is not being correctly detected in most
cases. Entering 8050 results in a correct detection, but enter 9003
results in only 90 being detected. Entering 700 results in 70 being
detected. 799=79, etc.

It appears that repeated digits do not get detected. 8750 works, but
999 results in only 9 being detected.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? We are using X-lite as the
client on the FWD side to test.