[Asterisk-Users] Does Wildcard x100p support BT Caller ID in UK?

Andy Powell andy at beagles-den.demon.co.uk
Sat Aug 9 10:39:07 MST 2003

Mark,

if the capability for line reversal detection is in the hardware (X100P) then does this mean that the detection of DTMF style caller-id as used in the following countries would ber trivial? or am I hoping too much...

Finland, Denmark, Iceland, the Netherlands,India, Belgium, Sweden, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Uruguay and Japan

Imagine all those happy people!!

Andy