[Asterisk-Users] SIP Lines

Andrew Joakimsen andrew at envisionstudio.net
Sat Aug 9 02:39:43 MST 2003

I still do not understand how to do this. I have reviewed the
documentation but for example don't see a place to input my password in
sip.conf. I have the following settings:

sip proxy

Sip domain

Userid

Password

I can configure my service with the estara soft phone by inputting these
values and make and receive calls.

I can also make and receive multiple calls at the same time, would this
somehow be supported by Asterisk (IE: I have "unlimited" lines, I am
just billed by the minute for each call that takes place, will asterisk
be able to handle more than one call, bandwidth permitting?)