[Asterisk-Users] ATT: marrandy - Re: Grandstream Budgettone 102

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Sat Aug 9 00:46:19 MST 2003

[Posted here becasue your mail server is rejecting my direct reply to you.]

Hi Martin,

AFAIK SIP can run on both UDP and TCP but I have only seen it used
over UDP.. :)

To setup the GS phones you need to open up the following ports (If
its still set at the defaults)...

UDP/5060
UDP/5004
UDP/5005
UDP/5006
UDP/5007

I have not tested the GS phone through a firewall yet but this config
should work.. If is doesn't try changing the ports 5004-5007 to TCP..

Hope that helps..