[Asterisk-Users] VoicemailMain2, inband digits detection, rcf2833 digits detection (rtp issue, I think)

Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa icamargo at unet.edu.ve
Fri Aug 8 13:34:50 MST 2003

Hi!

I've been trying to use the Voicemail (and Voicemail2) applications with
an SIP Phone (X-Lite, for those who cares), when I use g.711(a/u) codec,
it works perfectly with inband (it detects the whole mailbox (in my case
10007)), but not with rfc2833 (in this case, it only detects 107 as the
mailbox number).  With gsm codec, the inband doesn't work, I guess
that's due to the frequecy responce of the codec, asterisk just say:

WARNING[245776]: File dsp.c, Line 1198 (ast_dsp_process): Unable to
detect process 2 frames

Anyway, I would like to know if is there anybody trying to make Asterisk
work correctly with rfc2833 digits transmition.  The reason is that I
need to use gsm, and I need to use Voicemail.

Any ideas?,

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,

Ildefonso Camargo