[Asterisk-Users] ISDN BRI outgoing call instant hangup

Haris Koutsouris harisk at epmhs.gr
Fri Aug 8 01:22:18 MST 2003

Hello everybody,

I have managed to setup an asterisk system with one hfc based isdn bri
card. In addition i use a cisco ubr 924 as an h323 gateway, and the
gnugk gatekeeper. I can call from h323 terminals and connect to the demo
  context. I can also call any h323 terminal. Incoming calls through
isdn get to the demo context and i can even get connected to my h323
terminals through an exten.

When i attempt to Dial an outgoing call from my h323 terminals i can see
that asterisk dials out through the modem channel, but instantly
hangups. As a test i call my second phone number and some times i can
here that phone ringing for a momment just before the modem hangs up.
Asterisk reports that the modem hungup.

Any thoughts;

What data can i supply to you to aid in debugging???

Thanks in advance.