[Asterisk-Users] Does Wildcard x100p support BT Caller ID inUK? [now] outside the US?

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Fri Aug 8 00:06:47 MST 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-08 at 08:06, Dan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Did you get something as caller id from the X100P card?
> With the original code, in my situation the callerid information taken by
> the X100P card was my own PSTN number.

Not really, the log message gives Unknown IE 22, from the code this
suggests it is getting something.

Since I posted I've been looking through a French telecoms newsgroup
posts. According to one post France Telecom and Deutsch Telecom are the
same:- ETSI Between the first and second ring using V23 not Bell 202,
it's BT that uses something completely different.

[OT]
For those who did not understand the PAL/SECAM reference, i.e. those
stuck with Never Twice the Same Color :). An explanation. When President
de Gaul had to sign the papers for the installation of colour TV in
France he was presented with the choice of PAL/SECAM. He asked who
invented PAL. When told Telefunken, he dropped the PAL proposal and went
for SECAM and made us the only country in Europe not to use PAL.
--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>