[Asterisk-Users] Does Wildcard x100p support BT Caller ID inUK? [now] outside the US?

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Thu Aug 7 23:06:52 MST 2003

Hi,

Did you get something as caller id from the X100P card?
With the original code, in my situation the callerid information taken by
the X100P card was my own PSTN number.
With a very small change in the source code (commenting one line in
callerid.c source file) everithing now is ok.
This is that part of the code:
You can start commenting first 'case 4: statement then one by one the other
ones.
In my case, commenting case 3: statement solve my problem.

                                        /* MDMF */
                                        /* Go through each element and
process */
                                        for (x=0;x< cid->pos;) {
                                                switch(cid->rawdata[x++]) {
                                                case 1:
                                                        /* Date */
                                                        break;
                                                case 2: /* Number */
                                                /*case 3:  Number (for
Zebble) */
                                                case 4:  /*Number */
                                                        res =
cid->rawdata[x];
                                                        if (res > 32) {

ast_log(LOG_NOTICE, "Truncating long caller ID number from %d bytes
to 32\n", cid->rawdata[x]);
                                                                res = 32;
                                                        }
                                                        memcpy(cid->number,
cid->rawdata + x + 1, res);
                                                        /* Null terminate */
                                                        cid->number[res] =
'\0';
                                                        break;
                                                case 7: /* Name */
                                                case 8: /* Name */
                                                        res =
cid->rawdata[x];
                                                        if (res > 32) {

ast_log(LOG_NOTICE, "Truncating long caller ID name from %d bytes to
 32\n", cid->rawdata[x]);
                                                                res = 32;
                                                        }
                                                        memcpy(cid->name,