[Asterisk-Users] SendDtmf + chan_h323

Chee Foong cheefoong at inovas.com
Tue Aug 5 03:26:39 MST 2003

Hello,

I have tried you suggestion. I found out that dtmf does not even send out if
even if i press manually.

I have the following structure

IVR  <---> Cisco Gateway <------> Gatekeeper (GNUGK)<----->Asterisk
                                                                        ^

                                                                       H323
phone

When I dial into asterisk from a H323 endpoint, I can call an extension
which GK will route me to Cisco gateway then to IVR. When IVR prompt me for
input, no matter what I press, the IVR seems to get nothing. I am using
chan_h323.

The Cisco gateway serve as a bridge between PSTN and IP network. The IVR is
on PSTN network.

Someone could have experience the same problem?

cheers

Foong