[Asterisk-Users] Some questions about a potential usage scenario for asterisk

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Mon Aug 4 09:25:10 MST 2003

Hi Dave-

I think it was Simon, not me, who answered your questions.  I would add that
you might consider getting one of the Digium starter development kits.
Both of the non-digital kits can connect to a single analog line (you don't
need ISDN to get started).  One also includes a cool USB device which you
can plug a phone into.   This allows you to accept calls from the outside on
the X100P card, and connect to them using an analogue telephone.

Great way to get started!

Cheers
Scott

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.
Palo Alto, California and London, England

Email:          scott at evtmedia.com