[Asterisk-Users] Some questions about a potential usage scenario for asterisk

Howard White howwhi at vcch.com
Mon Aug 4 09:24:28 MST 2003

<bottom quote=on>

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 11:04, Dave Wilson wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>
> Thanks for clarifying those few items for me. It's good to know we're not
> the only ones doing this kind of setup.
>
> Just one more question. You said I need at least an isdn card. So I need to
> have an isdn line then? forgive my ignorance, I know so little about
> telephony I actually feel ashamed.
>
> Thanks,
> Dave

What we need to know to be of more assistance to you is what country,
how many stations you plan to support and what kind of telco connections
you have or are planning.  We get into "trouble" once in a while because
the terms we throw around, like ISDN, may mean slightly different things
in different countries.

Some of us resellers (blatant plug) would like to know if you are
interested in more direct support :)

Howard White
president - VCCH, Inc.