[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk agi interface leaveszombie processes?

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Sat Aug 2 12:20:35 MST 2003

Yes, this concerns me too, as I'm about to install 2 big systems in Europe.

How hard is it to roll-back to RH 8?  I've only got a couple days to make
this all work in house before I have to debug in the field.

Thanks!

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.
Palo Alto, California and London, England

Email:          scott at evtmedia.com