[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk agi interface leaves zombie processes?

Jared Smith jsmith at drgutah.com
Sat Aug 2 12:07:54 MST 2003

On Sat, 2003-08-02 at 13:04, Daryl Jones wrote:
> What other problems are you having with RH9?

When we had a lot of concurrent calls (the magic number seems to be
somewhere around 70), asterisk would stop accepting new calls.  If I
remember correctly, Mark tried to debug the problem, but had problems
debugging the threads because of the NPTL threads stuff.  He thought it
might be some kind of a race condition.

We rolled back to RedHat 8.0 and have seen a lot fewer problems.  Feel
free to catch me on the IRC channel (my nick is jsmith) if you want more
details.

Jared Smith