[Asterisk-Users] H323/GnuGK/Netmeeting

Darran Wilson darranwil at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 20:39:12 MST 2003

Ok I'm confusEd at this point.  I have Asterisk installed with the h323
channel driver compiled and installed.  I also installed gnugk.  Is it
needed?  When I use it as a gatekeeper I'm seeing no interaction with
asterisk.  If I dial straight to asterisk with netmeeting I get the
default extension and I can see asterisk trying to play the
"congrats-demo" file but I hear nothing on the netmeeting client end
hen it disconnects. If I use the GateKeeper to dial through I can call
any extention defined in the netmeeting client but not any asterisk
extensions.

darran

ps.  I'm trying to use asterisk mainly as a H323 server right now to
connect users to a support queue which then dails out to Netmeeting
clients on local desktops as agents....is it possible?