[Asterisk-Users] Two Rings

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Tue Apr 29 19:30:13 MST 2003

this gives me a great idea - we should start a little black book of 611
contact people at various telcos - if you have a good contact you can ask
for by name this saves the hassle of explaining what you want 50 times.

my contribution is Shane at Bell Canada for the 416,905,289, 519, 705, and
647 area codes. He is one of a long line of people that actually listens to
what you want and does it,  (and gets it right.)