[Asterisk-Users] No ring on extensions

Surfer Dude swell at labranch.com
Mon Apr 28 21:58:27 MST 2003

Thanks Don and Bill for explaining this to me.

So, is the 90v constant during ring?  Or is it intermittent?  Does the
phone "see" the 90v then make a periodic sound?  In other words does the
90v occilate?  Is it possible to change the sound of the ring through * (I
figured out what people ment by * (smile)) or is the ring sound a funtion
of the phone?

Thanks,
Jason