[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk SRPM and RPMs

Patrick idefix at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 28 19:13:08 MST 2003

Hello,

For those on Red Hat boxes I've have made an SRPM of Asterisk from
today's CVS at http://www.laimbock.com/dl/asterisk It is based on the
specfile included in Asterisk from cvs. The RPMs have been built on a
RH9 box.

Actually, there are more than one:
Asterisk - plain
Asterisk - with samples
Asterisk - with debugging on
Asterisk - with samples and debugging on

Due to space constraints I can only put one daily set of SRPMs/RPMS up
on the site. Archive your own copies of older (S)RPMs in case the
bleeding edge blows up your box so you can go back to the last known
working (S)RPM. If someone wants to host them (the asterisk site comes
to mind :) please let me know.

Comments, suggestions etc. always welcome.

Regards,
Patrick