[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7940 conversion software??

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Sun Apr 27 23:44:15 MST 2003

Google should have some clues on this; that's where I got my samples.
You'll need to download the .bin files from Cisco, as those are the
software updates for the 79xx systems.

To look at my samples: http://www.loligo.com/asterisk/Cisco/79xx

This is pretty much a totally complete tftp directory, except for the
Cisco binary software image (.bin file) which you can get from Cisco.

JT