[Asterisk-Users] Registering with Pulver???

Frank Hoonhout frank.hoonhout at state.or.us
Sun Apr 27 19:19:40 MST 2003

Yes

To register to FWD (Pulver), it needs to be setup in the SIP.conf file.
register => FWD#:password at fwd.pulver.com/FWD#

[FWD]
type=friend
secret=password
username=FWD#
host=fwd.pulver.com

Do a "sip show registry", it should show that your FWD# is registered.

For more details, check out John Todd sample asterisk config files.
In there, he has it configured to make calls and receive calls from FWD.

http://www.loligo.com/asterisk

Frank...