[Asterisk-Users] Zhone + Digium T1 bug (?)

Steve Radich stever at bitshop.com
Fri Apr 25 17:25:18 MST 2003

We were just testing forwarding one of our numbers to a VoIP CLEC and ran
into an issue that we've seen before but never figured out the cause of.

It seems if you call us and immediately hang up - or if the call is
forwarded by Verizon (which stills rings about ½ of one time) the Zhone
detects the ring and answers the call.. The Zhone however DOESN"T detect
that it's no longer ringing nor that the user hung up.

Instead it falls through to ring the operator eventually which can be
frustrating.

Does anyone know of a way to get around this? i.e. tell the zhone not to
answer until ring #2 or something?  I have a Wait,2 before Answer is my s,1,
extensions but it appears the zhone answers immediately regardless.

Thanks,

Steve Radich - Colocation / Virtual Dedicated / Dedicated Servers
BitShop, Inc. -  <http://www.bitshop.com/> http://www.bitshop.com -
$149/month colo special

Este mensaje es confidencial. El mismo contiene información reservada

y que no puede ser difundida. Si usted ha recibido este e-mail

por error, por favor avísenos inmediatamente vía e-mail y tenga la

amabilidad de eliminarlo de su sistema; no deberá copiar el mensaje

ni divulgar su contenido a ninguna persona. Muchas gracias.

This message is confidential. It contains information that is privileged and

legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,

please let us know immediately by e-mail and delete it from your system;

you should also not copy the message nor disclose its contents to anyone.

Thank You.