[Asterisk-Users] Anyone using Asterisks and a Quicknet Lineja ck in the UK?

Skuse, Phil Phil.Skuse at vicorp.com
Thu Apr 24 04:51:30 MST 2003

I don't have any experience of your problem - but I thought this might help.

http://www.hut.fi/Misc/Electronics/circuits/uk_wiring.html
<http://www.hut.fi/Misc/Electronics/circuits/uk_wiring.html>

The UK (and some of it's former colonies) use a system called 3-wire
ringing. Some equipment from overseas requires an adaptor to make it work. I
don't know if the LineJack is one of these.