[Asterisk-Users] voicemail

mostafa ibrahim mibrahim at ecs.gov.eg
Wed Apr 23 23:59:17 MST 2003

dear all,

i am new in using this project in my VOIP solution , i have been using the
GnuGK as the main gategeeper and i have RG2500 seimens gateway

i want to add asterisk as a voicemail and IVR to my solution but i dont know
if this is possible and what is the configuration that can be done in both
the asterisk and the gnugk to get it to work as a voicemail

there is  a problem that faced me when i want to let  the gatekeeper forward
a call to a person that is not registered

also i want to know how to use the web interface to veiw mail box

any help is appreciated