[Asterisk-Users] Zapata not required??

Greg Lim glim at infistar.com
Wed Apr 23 12:17:27 MST 2003

Since I'm going to be the one doing the porting, sure, I'll consider those.
I originally picked zapata because:
1. It was first thing I saw that had enough functionality.
2. Our original IVR uses Dialogic boards, and the hardware layer we
designed to hide some of Dialogic's complexities has a very similar interface
to zapata. IOW, our in-house T1 HAL matches zapata pretty closely.

I almost hate to ask here, but could you provide links to info on AGI
and/or the C-level Asterisk API? I'm fairly new to Asterisk, etc.

-Greg