[Asterisk-Users] Tor2 with em_w (or em) signalling pickup behavior?

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Wed Apr 23 11:55:14 MST 2003

> Can I make e&m wink start lines just wait for digits - instead of going to
> default?
>
> Someone else cleared a similar problem (as described below) on an fxo port
> with "usecallerid => no" but it is not doing the trick for me. In this case
> the line when straight to default which would be ok also.

It should already wait for digits, but there is a timeout, so if digits
aren't received within a few seconds, it will start with "s" instead.

If you need assistance and assuming you purchased your card from Digium,
you may call us toll free at 877-546-8963 (877-LINUX-ME) for free
installation support, which would include getting asterisk talking to your
switch.

Mark