[Asterisk-Users] Eicon BRI-card

Jan Mvrn jmorn at aland.net
Mon Apr 21 22:34:42 MST 2003

Hello,

I try to use Asterisk with an Eicon-card called "DIVA Server 4BRI-8M PCI" but I don´t get it to work. I´m running on RH8.0. The Eicon-card supports isdn4linux.

In the modem.conf file i have put following:
-----------
[interfaces]
; By default, incoming calls should come in on the "remote" context
context=remote
; Modem Drivers to load
driver=i4l
; Type of dialing
dialtype=tone
; Mode selection.  "Immediate" means that as soon as you dial, you're connected
; and the line is considered up.  "Ring" means we wait until the ring cadence
; occurs at least once.  "Answer" means we wait until the other end picks up.
mode=immediate
;
; List all devices we can use.
; ISDN example
device => /dev/ttyds
-----------

But I don´t really know what to call the Eicon-card on the "device"-line (linux newbie).

Is there anyone that is getting an Eicon-card to work properly?

regards,
---Jan Mörn---
This message is written with recycled letters.

Jan Mörn			PHONE: +358 (0)18 539 226
IT-ingenjör			FAX: +358 (0)18 539 250
Kraftnät Åland AB		GSM: +358 (0)40 8445 390
PB 71, 22101 Mariehamn	E-MAIL: jan.morn at kraftnat.aland.fi
				Web:	www.kraftnat.aland.fi