[Asterisk-Users] netmeeting dial

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Mon Apr 21 09:41:52 MST 2003

The 's' extension is the starting point for a call, so for example if you had an FXS channel with a phone connected to it and you wanted all incomming calls to ring through to that phone you would use..

exten => s,1,Dial(Zap/x)

Where x is the channel number.. for an H.323 phone I would guess it would look like this..

exten => s,1,Dial(H323/y)

Where Y is the name you gave the phone config in the .conf file..