[Asterisk-Users] Zhone re-provision

Eris Riswanto rizwanto at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Apr 21 08:35:30 MST 2003

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003, Wade Weppler wrote:

|I've attached our configuration file for our 8FXO/16FXS Zplex.  Hopefully it
|will help.  You'll need to change the IP, of course.

|-wade

|> I have just make zhone set2default to factory default setting.
|> What do i have to do to make T1 interface zhone match with T100P.

Do i have to set all of these config, what i mean is it necessary
since what i need is just to configure T1 line so it can communicate with
T100P card and leave the others to config to zhone factory default.
I read from zhone manual that the default value of configuration
system is generally match with T100P configuration in zaptel.conf.
Do i just need only to bring T1 interface zhone up?