Embedded/R-T/Small Linuxes [WAS Re: [Asterisk-Users] Redhat vs Mandrake.]

Tom Zimnicki asterisk at eol.ca
Thu Apr 17 21:23:16 MST 2003

I was wondering if anyone was using * with any one of the following types of
Linux distros, and what your experiences or thoughts were:

 - A Linux for embedded devices

 - A Real-Time Linux (Would their be any benefit or might there even be a
detriment since * is multi-threaded?)

- A 'Minimalist' Linux Distro

- A 'Custom' Linux Distro (i.e. Taking something like Gentoo and making an
'*Linux' script)

Thanks,

Tom