[Asterisk-Users] Redhat vs Mandrake.

Francisco Perez-Landaeta fplandae at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 12:00:03 MST 2003

Hi, I am a newbie to asterisk.

I am considering getting linux to test with asterisks but would like to know
which version of linux is best Redhat or Mandrake. Can someone guide to make
the right decission. I have also heard of lindows. But, then again your
feedback is appreciated.

I intend to try out the Linejack,  phonejack and the digium board.  I
currently have the linejacks and phonejacks but not the digium. I have been
following this list and seen that many people dont like the linejack.

Thanks for your advice,

Regards,

Francisco