[Asterisk-Users] meetme config

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Apr 17 11:32:59 MST 2003

On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 12:48, WipeOut . wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there and trick to getting a conference room up and running..
>
> I have 'conf => 7500' in the meetme.conf file and 'exten => 7500,1,MeetMe(7500)' in the extensions.conf file (in the same context as my phone extensions)..
>
> When I dial extension 7500 I get the voice saying "That is not a valid conference number, Please try again.." <beep> <beep>
>
> Have I left somthing out?

Not sure, but did you restart asterisk, or just reload?

As a aside, did you know about the MeetmeCount app. Here is how my
extensions logic is set up.

exten => 20,1,Playback,enterconf
exten => 20,2,MeetMeCount,1
exten => 20,3,Playback,enterconf1
exten => 20,4,MeetMe,1
exten => 20,5,Goto(default|9004|1)

enterconf and enterconf1 are just recordings warning the user they are
about to enter a conference and there are _ user already joined.