[Asterisk-Users] preserve hostname for INVITE request-uri

Howard Lin Howard.Lin at vonage.com
Thu Apr 17 10:01:19 MST 2003

My * server is connected with a SIP proxy, which handles different domains. So to dial a number in the SIP proxy domain from a phone on *, I use Dial(SIP/1234 at domain1.com). The problem is that the Dial convert domain1.com to IP address, which causes the SIP proxy returns a 404. I'm wondering if host name can be preserved at least in the request-uri (To header can be optional.) Thanks,

Howard Lin