[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Beginner

Derek Beaumont jerkface2098 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 09:25:03 MST 2003

Being very new to Asterisk, I'm not quite sure I know what I'm doing, and
would appreciate some help.

What I have so far:
Quicknet PhoneJack card
Asterisk
Slackware 9.0
IAX protocol
GSM libraries

I have everything installed on my Slackware box (actually I have two of them
and I want to set them up so that they can call each other) with an analog
phone connected to the PhoneJack card.

How exactly do I go about making a call?
I have downloaded OhPhone, as I would like to not have to rely on a
graphical interface, but I can't figure out how to use it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.